Regional Economic Development
The Regional Industries Investment Fund (RIIF) has been established to drive economic growth in regional NSW as well as enhancing the attractiveness of regional areas.
Applications for assistance can be submitted by local councils, incorporated associations including business, industry and community organisations and regional development organisations including Regional Development Australia committees.
Talk to an expert
Office of Regional DevelopmentPhone: +61 (2) 9338 6719
or send an email to:Email:email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Related assistance and support
Upcoming eventsNewsletter RSS
- 01/03/2014Asian export opportunity for NSW Agrifood industry
- 24/03/2014Energy Efficiency and Renewables in Buildings Conference 2014
- 26/03/2014Meeting the Members Networking Event - Midal Cables International
- 27/03/2014Collaborative Solutions - e-Health pitching & networking event
- 10/04/2014Australian Technologies Competition pre-entry workshop