NSW Trade & Investment Centre
The NSW Trade & Investment Centre and Country Embassy is a premier business venue in the heart of Sydney. The Centre, established by the NSW Government, is dedicated to supporting business-related events that encourage investment and expansion in metropolitan and regional NSW.
Located in the central business district at Level 47, MLC Centre, 19 Martin Place, Sydney, the NSW Trade & Investment Centre and Country Embassy is the perfect location for your next business meeting, networking function or board meeting.
The Centre offers world class facilities and an expansive space that can be configured to meet your function requirements.
The NSW Trade & Investment Centre offers:
- nine function rooms suitable for small board meetings to large networking functions
- free of charge audiovisual facilities and a fully equipped training room
- competitively priced rooms with helpful staff and excellent catering.
|Room (4 hours)||Rate (incl GST)||U-shape seating||Classroom style||Theatre style||Networking no seating||Boardroom style||Cabaret style|
|Hamilton / Parkes combined||$850||48 max
||54 max||190||200||50||120 max 10 per tbl|
|Parkes||$600||35 max||30||80||80||34||60 max 10 per tbl|
|Hamilton||$600||35 max||30||80||80||34||60 max 10 per tbl|
|Jumbunna / Eora combined||$600||30 max||40||60||60||30||n.a.|
Room rates are charged on a four hourly basis.
- NSW Trade and Investment Centre brochure [PDF File - 361.3 KB]
- NSW Trade & Investment Centre Catering Menus [PDF File - 63.4 KB]
Talk to an expert
NSW Trade & Investment Centre and Country EmbassyPhone: +61 (2) 9338 6900
or send an email to:Email:email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming eventsNewsletter RSS
- 01/03/2014Asian export opportunity for NSW Agrifood industry
- 06/05/2014Arabian Gateway Global Gathering Conference
- 15/09/2014Fine Food Australia 2014