Indo-Pacific 2022 International Maritime Exposition
Apply to showcase your defence-related business at the NSW Government’s stand to new customers held from 10 to 12 May 2022. Applications close at 12pm AEDT on 10 December 2021.
The 12th Indo-Pacific 2022 International Maritime Exposition showcases commercial maritime and naval defence suppliers to decision-makers from around the world. This event will be held on 10 to 12 May 2022 at the International Convention Centre Sydney.
Costs and inclusions for exhibiting at the NSW stand
The NSW Government's stand offers up to 35 businesses a prime location to showcase products and services, and connect with domestic and international representatives.
The cost to exhibit is $6500 (plus GST).
The benefits of exhibiting on the NSW Government stand include:
- a branded space* to showcase your business and includes a monitor, brochure holder, lockable storage cupboard and bar stool
- power and lighting
- inclusion in the NSW Government’s promotional marketing, including media releases and editorial content
- on-stand support during the exhibition from NSW Government staff.
You will also receive ongoing support from our business development managers and export advisers.
* Note: If you have a large product, please make this clear in your application and we will discuss incorporating it into the stand design where possible.
Any manufacturer of defence-related equipment or provider of defence-related services who meets the set criteria can apply.
- be based in NSW
- employ at least 2 people (this can include owners)
- have been trading for at least 2 years
- be financially viable
- be able to demonstrate ability to achieve growth in sales, export potential/success and/or replacement of imports
- have quality marketing materials
- have a suitable product range on offer
- be able to attend a Trade Show Readiness Workshop (tentative for 8:30am to 1:30pm AEST on 4 April 2022 in Sydney with venue TBC).
How to apply
Applications close at 12pm AEDT on 10 December 2021.
How applications will be assessed
Your application will be assessed by a panel of NSW Government staff.
You can expect to hear the outcome of your application by 24 December 2021.
If you are successful, we will send you a letter of offer for you to sign and return to Investment NSW. This letter will include the conditions of the offer and payment details.
If you have any questions regarding the application process or exhibiting, contact Investment NSW.