Export Support Measures
The NSW Government is launching a range of support measures for NSW businesses at each stage of their export journey. The package includes a range of financial and non-financial assistance, export capability-building and tailored engagement with our trade professionals in NSW and overseas.
Export Assistance Grant Program
- The Export Assistance Grant program will help NSW businesses recover from drought, bushfires and COVID-19 by providing co-funding to identify and access new export markets and re-enter previous export markets.
- Grants of up to $10,000 per eligible business will support up to 1,000 NSW eligible businesses
- Matched on a dollar-for-dollar basis, funding will centre on export marketing and development activities, such as market research, participation in international tradeshows and trade missions, inbound business support, e-commerce development and marketing materials.
Going Global Program
- The Going Global Program will connect eligible NSW businesses with opportunities in key global markets and help companies diversify or enter export markets.
- The 12-month intensive program will provide cultural training, potential business partner introductions and business matching, a market visit program (when available), in-market assistance and logistical support, and ongoing advice and information.
- This program will include the development of a suite of tools, such as virtual platforms for tradeshows, events and product showcases for business to business and business to consumer connections.
- It will also support NSW businesses having greater access to e-commerce platforms.
- This program will maintain or strengthen relationships and increase the pipeline of buyers for NSW products.
The export support measures are designed to help NSW exporters recover and build sustainable international business following the impacts of the bushfires, drought and COVID-19.
More information will be available as the programs come online.
Register your interest
For more information, please register your interest with us at email@example.com