A key economic and financial hub in the Asia-Pacific region, New South Wales links burgeoning Asian economies with established economies across North America and Europe.
NSW is well positioned for trade links
The state has strong relationships and trading links with many countries around the world, and offers extensive support and export opportunities for businesses of all sizes and in all industry sectors.
A significant number of international businesses choose to be based in NSW because of its
- stable and diverse economy
- sound regulatory environment
- innovative knowledge-based industries
- highly skilled multicultural workforce
- ready access to Asia Pacific markets
The NSW Government is focused on assisting businesses to expand the state's international trade and strengthen exports with both established and emerging markets.