Apply for a $4,000 subsidy to exhibit in the Flavours of NSW zone at Fine Food Australia 2021, ICC Sydney
Fine Food Australia is the Southern Hemisphere’s biggest food & beverage trade show. Running for over 35 years, it attracts thousands of exhibitors and industry professionals from Australasia and beyond.
This year, the show will be held from 6 – 9 September at ICC Sydney.
The NSW Government will subsidise up to 12 emerging NSW food & beverage producers and technology manufacturers $4,000 each to exhibit in the Flavours of NSW zone at Fine Food Australia. The Flavours of NSW zone will highlight a range of niche and specialised producers from across the state and demonstrate the variety and quality of our products.
Complete and submit the form below to apply for the subsidy for a furnished stand at Fine Food Australia. Successful applicants will be required to fund the balance of their stand hire of $3,345 plus GST or $3,545 plus GST for a corner stand.
Businesses applying for a subsidy must:
- Be registered, located and operating in NSW.
- Be manufacturing their own food and/or beverage products primarily in NSW, or adding significant value to its food and/or beverage products through a manufacturing process primarily in NSW.
- Have been trading for at least 2 years as at 6 April 2021.
- Have at least 3 full time equivalent employees, including owner/s.
- Be financially viable and solvent.
- Be interested in exporting internationally or already doing so.
Assessment of applications is determined through a competitive process that may include a second round incorporating the submission of a short, smart phone captured video.
Registrations close on Friday 30 April 2021.
- You cannot save a draft of this form and access it later — you will need to complete and submit the form in one session.
- The fields marked with an asterisk * are mandatory and must be completed in order to submit the form.
If you have any problems submitting your form, please email email@example.com.