BIO International Convention 2020
Join the NSW delegation and apply for funding
Apply now to be part of the NSW delegation at the world’s largest gathering of global biotechnology (biotech) and pharmaceutical businesses, researchers, government representatives and related organisations.
BIO 2020, will bring together global leaders, industry bodies, universities and research institutions for an unparalleled partnering, education, and networking forum to discuss the future of Medical Technology services.
The event will host over 1,800 exhibitors and delegates from more than 65 countries.This is the industry's largest global industry event, with over 48,000 partnering meetings will take place between more than 4,000 companies.
The NSW delegation will benefit from:
- a NSW Government hosted breakfast networking event for delegates and their guests to promote NSW health market opportunities.
- a pre-departure briefing from NSW Treasury & NSW Health to prepare delegates for BIO 2020 (date to be confirmed)
- the opportunity to showcase products and services in the Australian Pavilion
- promotion on NSW Government marketing material distributed at the event
Don’t miss your opportunity to develop international relationships and partnerships to help grow the NSW medtech and biotech ecosystem.
NSW companies attending BIO 2020 and not seeking funding, can register to be part of the delegationPlease register your BIO20 attendance by emailing us the following details (your full name, business name, position title and email address, business capability) at email@example.com
How to apply for funding:
Complete the application form here.
Successful applicants are required to register for the conference directly through BIO 2020.
A BIO 2020 registration confirmation email for your business must be provided before receiving NSW Government funds.
Funding applications close 11:59pm, Friday, 13th March 2020.
We will notify successful applicants by email in the week commencing Monday 23rd March 2020.
Important dates for BIO 2020
- 13 March: Funding applications close
- Week commencing 23 March: Successful applicants notified
- Pre-departure briefing; time and venue to be confirmed
- 8-11 June: BIO 2020, San Diego, USA
- 10 June: NSW delegation breakfast networking event
Contact the NSW Treasury Team at firstname.lastname@example.org