For an application to be considered, it must meet the minimum business eligibility criteria.
In addition, the following information must be provided as part of the application:
- business project leader and business details
- brief profiles of key personnel (such as CV or LinkedIn accounts)
- operating profit and loss statement for the last 12 months or previous financial year
- description of project through a series of questions that reflect the Assessment Criteria
- a statement of commercialisation outcomes
- an official quote from an eligible PFRO stating:
- project description
- budget – indicating whether it is Stream 1 or Stream 2 project. The budget must include the resources committed to the project by the business and the PFRO.
- timeline and a milestone schedule that reflects as a minimum, 6 monthly joint achievements, aligned with Stream 1 or Stream 2 of the TechVoucher.
- confirmation that the business holds the rights to commercialise the intellectual property arising from the project.
Applicants must also indicate the current development stage and the expected development stage if a TechVoucher is granted using a Technology Readiness Level (TRL) scale. Refer to the Guidelines for COVID-19 TechVouchers