To be eligible, a business must:
- be an ABN registered in NSW and be based in NSW
- have fewer than 200 employees
- have operated for at least 12 months, based on date of ABN registration
- have at least $150,000 in sales revenue or operating expenditure within the last 12 months or previous financial year
- have ownership that is at least 75 per cent Australian and is not more than 50 per cent owned by another business
- propose a technology-based product or service that addresses the impacts of COVID-19
- demonstrate capability and capacity to complete the TechVoucher project within 12 months
- be engaged with an eligible PFRO for R&D collaboration and have obtained a quote from the PFRO for the R&D project
- provide evidence of your ability to co-invest at least 50 per cent of eligible project budget.
If the business does not have a committed PFRO, it can contact the Global NSW Concierge service for suggestions of PFROs with relevant expertise and contact points.
Ineligible business structures are:
- an individual
- a partnership
- an unincorporated association
- a trust
- a Commonwealth, State, Territory or local government body (including government business enterprises).
Businesses that have been granted a TechVoucher in the past are eligible to apply for the COVID-19 TechVoucher program. Only one TechVoucher per business will be granted.