Working with migration agents
Meet with us
The NSW Migration Services team works closely with migration agents and industry and we will be pleased to meet with you and your clients to provide information on the NSW Business & Investor migration program.
This meeting is designed to discuss aspects of the NSW requirements for nomination that you wish to explore further and not intended to discuss business intentions or obtain pre-approval of business proposals.
To arrange a meeting, please email us.
Please contact us at least one week before your preferred meeting date so we can make sure we can meet at the time most convenient to you.
Invite us to your onshore events
If you are holding a client information event in Sydney and NSW, our Business & Skilled Migration representatives can attend and provide a presentation on the NSW Business & Investor Migration Program.
Contact us to arrange for us to be there.
Certificates of invitation
We offer 'Certificates of invitation' to potential NSW Business or Investor migrants who have not yet applied for NSW nomination for their preferred visa. The preconditions for us to provide a certificate are:
- The certificate is only for the prospective primary visa applicant.
- We have met with the prospective applicant - either in person, through teleconference or videoconference.
- The prospective applicant is represented by a registered migration agent.
- The migration agent has advised that they:
- have done a preliminary assessment of the prospective applicant’s circumstances
- are reasonably satisfied that the prospective applicant will meet the requirements of the visa that they are interested in.
Our certificates are a goodwill gesture and demonstrate our commitment to facilitating eligible applicants through our Business & Investor Migration program. However, the certificate is not a 'pre-approval' of an application.
The application process remains the same. In order to be nominated by NSW, all applicants need to submit a full and properly evidenced application that demonstrates that they meet NSW nomination requirements of the visa that they will apply for.
Your questions answered
You can find information on our Business & Investor program on Business migration to NSW.
If you have specific questions, you can also contact us.