NSW Skilled Occupation Lists
NSW is currently working from reduced skilled occupation lists at Home Affairs direction. The occupations NSW is currently nominating for the subclass 190 and subclass 491 visas can be found below. These lists are subject to change without notice.
NSW does not release information about the overall quota of nomination places, or allocation of places to each occupation.
Information about minimum eligibility criteria, and how invitation rounds work, can be found on our Skilled Nominated (Permanent) visa (subclass 190) website.
Information about how to apply for regional NSW nomination can be found on our Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491) website.
For answers to our most frequently asked skilled migration questions, please see our skilled visa FAQs website.
Skilled Nominated (Permanent) visa (subclass 190)
- 133211 Engineering Manager
- 134211 Medical Administrator
- 134212 Nursing Clinical Director
- 134214 Welfare Centre Manager
- 233911 Aeronautical Engineer
- 233913 Biomedical Engineer
- 233916 Naval Architect
- 233999 Engineering Professionals nec
- 254411 Nurse Practitioner
- 254412 Registered Nurse (Aged Care)
- 254413 Registered Nurse (Child and Family Health)
- 254414 Registered Nurse (Community Health)
- 254415 Registered Nurse (Critical Care and Emergency)
- 254417 Registered Nurse (Disability and Rehabilitation)
- 254418 Registered Nurse (Medical)
- 254421 Registered Nurse (Medical Practice)
- 254422 Registered Nurse (Mental Health)
- 254423 Registered Nurse (Perioperative)
- 254424 Registered Nurse (Surgical)
- 254425 Registered Nurse (Paediatric)
- 254499 Registered Nurses nec
- 261111 ICT business Analyst
- 261112 Systems Analyst
- 261311 Analyst Programmer
- 261312 Developer Programmer
- 261313 Software Engineer
- 262112 ICT Security Specialist
- 263111 Computer Network and Systems Engineer
- 312311 Electrical Engineering Draftsperson
- 312312 Electrical Engineering Technician