Newsagents Assistance Fund
We are currently experiencing temporary delays in processing payments due to an internal systems upgrade. Please continue to check this webpage for updates.
The Newsagents Assistance Fund assists eligible agents to update their NSW Lotteries retail image and fit-out to align with the NSW Lotteries brand.
Newsagents Assistance Fund guidelines
- The Newsagents Assistance Fund is available to NSW Lotteries Agents that were active on 30 January 2015 (Eligible Agents)
- Payments will be made by direct deposit against NSW Lotteries outlet numbers for the Eligible Agents
- One payment of up to $10,000 will be made per Eligible Agent
- The payment is not to exceed the cost of the fit-out as required by NSW Lotteries
- Payment will be processed upon receipt of the following documents
- Payment will be processed by the NSW Small Business Commissioner team within 14 days of receiving a valid Receipt and Audit Certificate.
If you have any questions about the Newsagents Assistance Fund please call 1300 795 534 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Copies of the PDF application form and supporting documents can be posted to PO Box W275, Parramatta Westfielf NSW 2150.