Charles Sturt University
Charles Sturt University is supporting the development of regional small to medium enterprises (SMEs), entrepreneurship and delivering a networked innovation ecosystem in the Central West and Southern regions of NSW.
Under this Program, the University is:
- establishing the CSU Multi-Region Hub Program which includes:
- CenWest Innovate in Bathurst, which will provide a business accelerator program and other training and support to increase the innovation capability of SMEs in Central-West NSW.
- an AgriTech Incubator Hub in Wagga Wagga to support the development of startup companies and facilitate innovation between regional SMEs
- Walan Mayinygu Indigenous Entrepreneurship ‘Pop-up’ Innovation Hub which is visiting locations across NSW to work with Indigenous communities and entrepreneurs to develop technology, business and innovation ideas
- helping SMEs improve their technical and innovation capability
- partnering with SMEs in research
- supporting SMEs development through a business accelerator program and NSW TechVouchers
- helping to develop digital innovation clusters
The University is a multi-campus institution with campuses at Albury-Wodonga, Bathurst, Canberra, Dubbo, Orange, Port Macquarie and Wagga Wagga.
NSW TechVouchers is a program adopted by CSU, where businesses can partner with the University to access research, expertise, facilities and equipment.
T: 02 6338 4252
AgriTech Incubator Hub Wagga Wagga
Professor John Mawson
T: 02 6933 2489
Walan Mayinygu Indigenous Pop-up Hub
Associate Professor Michelle Evans
T: 02 6051 9787