Macquarie University is supporting innovation and business by bringing together small to medium enterprises (SMEs), entrepreneurs, startups who want to scale up, government agencies and corporates from all areas of industry.
Under this Program, the University is:
- establishing a co-working space
- providing regional activities and events
- providing entrepreneur training
- providing intrapreneurship training for industry and government staff
- providing access to expertise and technical equipment
- allowing access, support and opportunities from this extensive and diverse network
The University is offering early stage pre-incubation entrepreneur training, networking events, community engagement, regional programs and support for follow-on incubation of startups.
Located within the Macquarie Park Innovation District, the Innovation Hub offers a unique opportunity to connect with corporate partners, cutting edge researchers, entrepreneurs, Macquarie University staff, alumni and students.
NSW TechVouchers is a program adopted by Macquarie University, where businesses can partner with the university to access research, expertise, facilities and equipment.