Join the conversationTweets by @BusinessNSW
The NSW Government has released its 2014 priorities to support industry growth under the NSW Economic Development Framework. Thirty-four actions have been prioritised for delivery with industry in 2014.
NSW Economic Development Framework - 2014 Priorities
Smart Work Hub Pilot Program
Expressions of Interest are now open for consortia to establish and operate pilot Smart Work Hubs.
Read more about Smart Work Hubs
"I Want In" - Supporting Creative Careers
The NSW Government has launched I Want In, a series of videos to inspire and educate young people about creative industries' careers. Read more about "I Want In"
- 01/03/2014Asian export opportunity for NSW Agrifood industry
- 06/05/2014Arabian Gateway Global Gathering Conference
- 15/09/2014Fine Food Australia 2014
- 06/12/2013NSW digital and education leaders discuss new tech-enabled solutions
- 04/12/2013Premier promotes infrastructure services capabilities
- 02/12/2013NSW Premier visits India
Recent media releases
- 10/12/2013New finance options for solar generation
- 06/12/2013Strong opportunities for NSW in new Korea-Australia Free Trade Agreement
- 05/12/2013Strong response to Resources for Regions
Get Adobe ReaderMore media releases